Smoked BBQ Meatballs for Your Best Friends
Some meatball recipes are just so good that you have to share. BBQ Meatballs may not leap to mind right off the bat but there is something kind of intriguing about them. It may be the “neatness factor” and the fact that you can share them with friends and you don’t have to provide them with any sides. They’re happy, you’re happy – everyone’s happy! So try this recipe and make everyone happy!!
• 1 (13 oz.) can evaporated milk
• 3 lbs. ground beef
• 2 cup oats
• 2 eggs, slightly beaten
• 1 cup onion, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 2 teaspoons Three Little Pigs™ All-Purpose Rub
• Three Little Pigs™ Competition BBQ Sauce
1. Get your Good-One® Smoker up to 250°F.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Shape meatballs into balls the size of walnuts.
4. Place meatballs one layer deep in a flat pan.
5. Add 2 chunks of Cherry flavored wood
6. Smoke meatballs for 2 hours.