The “Marshall” Smoker
Model 30/24-P – 30″x24″
If you’ve just bought your new Marshall
This model is excellent for hunting clubs, tailgating, BBQ competition teams, or light commercial use. This unit has room to smoke a hind quarter of beef, wild game, fish, seafood, or a half hog at any one time. Four slide out racks and a drain in the smoker oven make this unit very easy to clean too!
1) Stainless front Shelf fold away shelf
2) New (4) Wheel Stand for stability and mobility.
3) New Adjustable smoking shelves supports 7 shelves
4) Insulated Firebox lid, for longer burn times
5) Powder Coat paint
6) New Larger Charcoal box configuration
7) New (4) Corner tie down supports
8) Larger cooking area
9) New hot air reverse flow configuration
10) New Firebox lid lock
11) Stainless Steel spinner bolts
12) Self replaceable charcoal grates
The Marshall, smoker has just been modified as of 4-25-2014 with a number of improvements! First is a new internal plenum at the bottom of the smoking chamber that we think you are going to love. It will go a long way towards overcoming the thermal dynamics of “heat rising”, by spreading the heat out from bottom to the top. In the “Fit and Finish Department” we can make a very smooth weld with a robotic welder which is how they are being made now. Click on the link below to see it being welded by our robotic welder!
Smokers and other fine products from The Good-One